One of the most popular small heaters currently made by Lasko, the 754200 ceramic heater with adjustable thermostat is an excellent option for anyone who wants to heat a small area effectively. The device’s compact size and high wattage means that it can produce a lot of heat without taking up too much space. The device heats up quickly and is one of the best electric space heaters in terms of size and power. The heater is great for use in bathrooms, offices, and small bedrooms, as well as any other small to medium sized rooms. The device is safe to use indoors, and it doesn’t produce any harmful fumes. The Lasko uses a built-in fan to circulate warm air around the room, but remains much more quiet than other space heaters that are currently on the market.
The heater has a simple overall design and an easy-to-use interface, which makes it very desirable for anyone who’s tired of constantly fiddling with external knobs and switches. Many users bring the device into work or place it in a home office because its small size and powerful heating make the Lasko 754200 ideal for heating small spaces.
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Click Here for Customer Reviews
- The Lasko 754200 is a Ceramic space heater
- Runs on 1500 Watts at 120 volts
- Three heating levels
- Dual heat and fan controls
- Measures 9.2 inches by 7 inches by 6 inches
- Overheat cutoff
- Silver colored exterior
- Weighs 2.7 pounds
- Shipping weight of 3.7 pounds
- Fan-forced air circulation
- Meets ETL standards
- Lasko cool-touch housing
- Cord length of 72 inches
- Recommended heating area 300 square feet
Even though the heater is less than a foot tall, it produces just as much heat as many full-sized space heaters. The device uses convection heating and a ceramic heating element to produce enough heat to comfortably warm an eleven by thirteen foot area. One of the main ways people use the heater is to regulate the temperature of a small room or area. To do this, the user first activates the heater and lets it run until the room reaches the desired temperature. The user can then slowly lower the temperature setting until the device automatically shuts the fan off. Once the fan clicks off, the device will have been calibrated to the room temperature and it will turn on whenever the air drops below the set temperature. This can be very useful if you don’t want the heater to be running at all times, and simply want the device to maintain a steady temperature or supplement an existing heating system.
A welcome feature is the device’s auto-shutoff system, which keeps the device from overheating if it falls onto its face. The heater doesn’t come with any form of anti-tilt protection, so you can set it up at any angle as long as the front plate isn’t being covered.
- The device has a small footprint, so it can fit under a desk or be used on a tabletop without worrying about knocking it over
- The cool-to-the-touch housing helps reduce the risk of fire, and the device is safe to use around children and pets
- The Lasko 754200 ceramic heater has a 900-watt low setting, which can be used to save power on warmer days
- The device also comes with a fan-only option, so it can be used as a conventional fan as well as a heater
- The fan features manual control, so the user can physically adjust the heating temperature
- The heater operates quietly and there isn’t any annoying buzzing or hissing from the ceramic heating element
- The device has an automatic overheat protection feature, so the chances of it breaking or causing an accident are reduced
- The Lasko 754200 comes with a sturdy carrying handle, which makes the device easy to carry from room to room and set up
- The heater works well in semi-outdoor environments like garages, trailers, and tents
- The device isn’t made for heating a large room
- The thermostat takes a while to activate and doesn’t stay on for very long
- The fan may buzz when turned on the highest setting
- The heater takes a long time to fully cool off and will continue emitting heat for a long time
Click Here for the Price!
One of the best space heaters in its price range, the Lasko 754200 combines the power of a heavy-duty heating system with the compact shell and portability of smaller models. Most consumer space heaters don’t run at over 1500 watts, so this device can keep up with any full-sized model in terms of heat produced. The heater is very functional and can be used in almost any room in the house or at work. Reviewers are very excited about the heater giving it over two thousand reviews of four stars or more. It’s very likely that the Lasko 754200 will continue being popular for a very long time until Lasko comes out with an updated model to replace the 754200