A modern take on the classic oil-filled radiator, the DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat offers much needed improvements on the old oil-filled radiator design. The device will heat almost any small to medium sized room effectively, without drawing too much energy and drastically increasing your electric bill. This model of DeLonghi heater has become very popular, because it doesn’t require the user to change out the oil. The pure diathermic oil that DeLonghi uses in the device makes for stable, efficient heating.
DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat 1500W ComforTemp Portable Oil-Filled Radiator
Click Here for Customer Reviews
The device uses DeLonghi’s patented ComforTemp technology to save energy and money by automatically maintaining an optimal room temperature. At the touch of a button, the device will switch to its energy-saver mode and maintain a room temperature of 68 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The heater also has a setting that automatically turns the heat on if the room temperature falls below 44 degrees Fahrenheit. Referred to as the anti-freeze setting, this feature helps keep rooms from reaching sub-freezing temperatures, which could cause damage to water pipes, electronics, and other fragile objects.
- The DeLonghi EW7707CM Safeheat is an oil-filled space heater
- Measures 25.2 inches high by 13.78 inches wide by 9.06 inches long
- Weighs 23.15 pounds
- Built-in thermostat
- One-year limited warranty for parts and labor
- Power rated for 700 to 1500 Watts
- Three different heating levels including: Low heat, high heat, and automatic
- Internal timer
- Four wheels
- Automatic shut-off safety mechanism
- Thermal cut-out safety feature
- Seven fins sealed with diathermic oil
- Ideal heating temperature 68 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit
The heater uses its seven oil-filled thermal slots to great effect by incorporating three precise heat setting and the ComforTemp system. Along with the settings, the device also comes with several new safety features. One of the biggest concerns of many people who own a space heater is whether it’s safe to use around pets and children. To protect people and animals from accidental bumps and burns, the device has a rounded design and specially engineered heat slots that help project heat into the room. This minimizes the surface temperature and helps keep the device from overheating. Another way the device keeps from overheating is by incorporating an automatic thermal shutoff valve into the internal heating system. This addition helps keep the radiant heater stable, which makes it easy to move the device from room to room because the user doesn’t have to worry about disrupting the internal functions.
The Safeheat ComforTemp Radiant heater operates almost silently, which makes it ideal for any room in the house. It won’t distract the user from work, sleep, watching television, or any other activity by being noisy or constantly humming. When it’s time to move the radiator, the user can simply wrap the cord around the exterior of the fins and move it to the next room. The heater isn’t that large, so it’s easy to store when not in use.
- The device comes with seven permanently sealed fins that contain pure diathermic oil, so you never have to worry about changing the oil out or refilling the heater
- The patented thermal slots maximize the heat flow and maintain a low surface temperature, so the device is cool to the tough and can be used around pets and children
- The heater’s anti-freeze setting will automatically activate the device if the temperature drops below 44 degrees Fahrenheit (conversion)
- The device automatically turns off when the device becomes too warm and the safety thermal cutoff trips
- The wrap-around cord design lets the user store the cord when the heater is not is use
- The three heat settings allow you to adjust the output level to optimize the energy efficiency of the heater
- The device has a completely noiseless operation, which makes it an excellent choice for a bedroom or home office
- The device has trouble keeping up with harsh winter temperatures, especially if you live in an area where it goes below freezing often
- If the device is dropped or damaged, there’s a chance that the fins may start leaking oil
- The heater is meant for indoor use, so it will have trouble heating semi-outdoor spaces like garages, basements, sheds, and workshops
Click Here for the Price!
The DeLonghi is a safe and easy to use space heater that requires very little maintenance and is very energy efficient. The device offers fast, gentle heating for your home or office, and is very popular with users and reviewers. Over 80 percent of all the people who review the DeLonghi EW7707CM give it a rating of four stars or higher, making it one of the most popular radiant space heaters currently on the market. The oil-filled space heater can keep a room warm and toasty without going too far over budget, or adding too much to your electric bill.