As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is without any additional costs for the buyer but does support us in maintaining our website.
One of the most advanced ceramic heaters produced by Lasko, the 751320 combines elements from previous models of Lasko heaters with new features to make an excellent addition to Lasko’s space heater catalogue. The 1500-watt ceramic heater can provide an excellent source of heat for many of the rooms in your home. The device’s new elongated heating element, penetrating air velocity fan, and wide oscillation help create a much more comfortable small-zone heating environment. The heater also comes with an electronic thermostat that can be programmed to your preferred room temperature, a seven-hour timer that automatically shuts down the heater after a set amount of time, and two quiet comfort settings that will keep a space warm without drawing too much energy.
Lasko 751320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
Click Here for Customer Reviews
- The Lasko 751320 is an electric heater
- Measures 7.4 inches by 8.7 inches by 23.5 inches
- Weighs 7.4 pounds
- The cord measures 72 inches
- Comes with a black color scheme
- Electric portable heater
- Designed for indoor use
- Plastic exterior
- Runs on 1500 watts at 120 volts and 12.5 amps
- ETL safety listings
- Ceramic convection heater
- Three-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Automatic safety shutoff mechanism
- Black non-slip base
- Remote controller
- External thermostat
- Internal timer
- Oscillating fan
The heater has an elongated ceramic heating element so it produces more heat, faster, than other devices in the same price range. The Lasko 751320 is capable of heating an area of over 300 square feet to an optimal temperature quickly. The device has a high-velocity fan that helps push the warm air out into the center of the room and heat the room evenly. The fan also has an oscillating setting, which helps distribute hot air around the room. The Lasko 751320 has a new oscillating mechanism and fan design, which pans wider than previous Lasko space heaters. The improvements to the fan help reduce the likelihood that the heater will miss parts of the room and leave cold spots. When used in conjunction with a pre-existing heating system, the Lasko 751320 is capable of keeping a medium sized room at a comfortable living temperature.
Many users have commented that the device can heat a medium sized area without too much effort, so the user doesn’t have to sit directly in front of the heater to benefit from the heat. For the most part, the fan is strong enough to blow hot air into the center of the room. When combined with the device’s oscillating features, the device has the capacity to bring the overall temperature of a room up by quite a bit, without leaving any hot spots or cold spots. The oscillation helps transfer the heat evenly across a wide area. The fan combined with the oscillation isn’t too loud or annoying to have going in the background of most homes, but some users may have trouble sleeping with the device running in the background.
- The remote is very functional and can control every feature of the heater from over 30 feet away
- Wider fan oscillations help heat the entire room evenly
- The simple high, low, and automatic settings make it easy to set the temperature you want and keep it there
- The device has a seven-hour timer, so you can leave the device running for an extended period of time and have it shut down automatically
- The non-slip base helps keep the heater in place, so it’s less likely to move around or fall over when in use
- The fan is much quieter than the fans used in previous Lasko heater models
- The Lasko 751320 has a built-in handle, which makes the device much easier to carry from room to room
- The front grill is designed to stay cool, even when the device is on its highest heat setting
- The device comes fully assembled, so you can plug it in and use it right out of the box
- The device can use a lot of energy if left to run at all times
- The heater may smell funny when first used, because the heat burns off any excess paint
- There isn’t a fan option like with other Lasko models
Click Here for the Price!
One of the most popular portable space heaters currently available, the Lasko 751320 ceramic heater is an excellent addition to anyone’s home heating system. It’s important to remember that the device works best when used to supplement an existing heating system, and should not be used as a main heating device. The Lasko 751320 is very popular among reviewers, and it scores an average of four stars or more. The device offers a steady, reliable heat source that doesn’t create any hot spots, and it can heat a medium sized area evenly. The heater is engineered with the user’s safety and comfort in mind, so you don’t have to worry about the unit overheating or malfunctioning, and you can simply let it run and it will get the job done.
Find more customer reviews and the discounted price on Amazon!