As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is without any additional costs for the buyer but does support us in maintaining our website.
One of the most trusted manufacturers of infrared space heaters, Lifesmart has recently released a new model of infrared heater that has become very popular with homeowners across the entire United States. The Lifesmart Life Pro is a six-element infrared space heater that combines the comfort and style of a conventional stove with the power of a modern space heater. The Life Pro infrared heater offers the user a safe alternative to other heating sources and the device doesn’t have any heated elements open to the outside air.
With many heating devices currently on the market, it’s too easy for the user to accidentally touch a heated element and burn themselves. Lifesmart took space heater design to the next level by designing a heater with the user’s safety in mind. The device has an elegant, modern design that keeps the user safe without reducing the amount of heat the device puts out. The heater comes enclosed in a stylish metal cabinet that resembles a conventional pellet stove or a vintage wood stove. The device is capable of heating an entire room in a matter of minutes, so the user doesn’t have to be anywhere near the heater to feel its warmth. Many space heaters only create a small heated environment around the heater itself, but the Lifesmart Life Pro projects the heat to every corner of a room.
Lifesmart 1500 Square Foot 6 Element Infrared Heater
Click Here for Customer Reviews
- The Lifesmart is a portable infrared space heater
- Measures 16 inches by 13 inches by 16.5 inches
- Weighs 21 pounds
- Effective heating area of 1400 square feet
- ETL safety certified
- Convection heating technology
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Runs on 1500 watts
- Automatic shutoff
- Digital display, and buttons
- Internal thermostat
- Tip-over safety switch
- Six infrared heating elements
- Six-foot power cable
The Lifesmart Life Pro uses a unique combination of heating elements and heat distribution systems to bring you an improved heating experience. The heater uses six heating elements to provide supplemental heat distribution to an entire room without compromising oxygen or humidity levels. Each of the six heating elements is individually wrapped with metal to double the overall heat output and increase the efficiency of each quartz element. One of the other popular features of the Life Pro is the addition of a dual timer that can be set up to 12 hours ahead. This is a great option if you want to leave the device running when you go to bed, but you don’t want to have it running all night long.
Studies with other types of heaters has shown that the Lifesmart Life Pro Series is 38 percent more efficient than forced-air electric heaters, 66 percent more efficient than propane, and 45 percent more efficient than electric baseboard heat. At the same time, the device only uses 1500 watts of electricity, which is about the same as an everyday hairdryer. The device also includes and ECO saver setting that can heat smaller areas to 68 degrees using only 500 watts.
- The device works quickly and can heat up a medium sized room effectively
- The heater comes on four casters which can move over most surfaces without catching or snagging
- The Lifesmart is a great supplemental heat source for a room of up to 500 square feet
- The six infrared heating elements increase heat output and help the device produce more heat, faster
- The energy-saving eco mode self regulates the machine and maintains a stead temperature of 68 degrees
- The filter can be removed and washed using warm water or a vacuum cleaner
- The overheat and tip-over safety features help reduce the risk of accidents, and enable the device to be used around pets and children
- The heater is great for making yourself warm without raising the temperature of the entire house
- The infrared heating element doesn’t compromise the oxygen or humidity levels in your home, because the device uses a closed heating circuit
- The heater is designed for indoor use only, so it will have difficulty heating outdoor and semi-outdoor environments
- The power cable can only be plugged into a fifteen-amp, three-pronged, grounded outlet
- It’s recommended that the user doesn’t employ an extension cord of any kind, which reduces the range of the device
Click Here for the Price!
One of the most popular space heaters currently on the market, the Lifesmart Life pro is an excellent example of infrared heating technology (wiki here) being harnessed at a reasonable price point. The device is also very popular among reviewers and has been given a rating of four stars or higher in over 90 percent of all reviews. The device comes highly recommended by nearly everyone who uses it, and the heater brand has a long history of producing excellent products. The Lifesmart Life Pro is a great option for anyone who’s looking for a powerful and reliable space heater.